5 Most Outstanding De’Longhi Microwave Argos
Choosing one out of a dozen De’Longhi Microwave Argos is hard work. It’s confusing, and they all have their strong suits. There’s no one type for everyone. After all, we each have different tastes and requirements. What we can do is narrow down the best 5 for different necessities. This way you can consider their strengths and weaknesses according to your needs.
- Argos De’Longhi 800W Standard Microwave AM82 – Stainless Steel
- Argos De’Longhi 800W Standard Microwave AM820C – Black
- Argos De’Longhi 900W Standard Microwave P90D – Stainless Steel
- Argos De’Longhi 900W Standard Microwave P90B1B – Stainless Steel
- Argos De’Longhi 900W Enamel Cavity Combination Microwave – Black
Argos De’Longhi 800W Standard Microwave AM82 – Stainless Steel
If you’re looking for a simple and handy microwave, then this might be the one for you. At 10.5kg, it’s the lightest De’Longhi Microwave Argos, but still packs a lot of heat at 800W. A complete bargain for only £59.99, it does its job well without denting your budget.
- Practical and easy to use settings, it has 8 auto cook programmes.
- Only needs to be set up once, then it’s good to go.
- Includes every basic function (defrosting, reheating, and cooking).
- It can fit anywhere in the kitchen because of its size.
- The black and steel design matches different kitchen themes.
- Durable, made of stainless steel.
For the price and functionality, it can’t be beaten. It’s a good addition to any home. However, before purchasing, there are things you need to consider.
- Small size. Fits 1 standard large size dinner plate.
- Can’t take in more than 20-litres of food.
Its size is both its biggest asset and flaw. So if you’re in need for a microwave that has a bigger capacity, this isn’t the one for you. Overall, this model is great for small families, and people who want a clean and simple look. It’s the perfect companion for compact and minimalist kitchens.
Argos De’Longhi 800W Standard Microwave AM820C – Black
Been wanting to get a microwave that fits your kitchen’s monochromatic design? Or looking for something simple, and stylish? Sleek in an all-black finish, this might be the countertop you’ve been searching for. The De’Longhi Standard Microwave AM820C Argos is like the AM20 model, sharing the same 800W. It’s also on the small side, but with a little heft weighing 12.25kg. Leaning on the more budget-friendly price, it’s currently available for £59.99.
- All black exterior matches all kitchen styles.
- Functional 8 auto cook programmes.
- Has all standard microwave features (defrosting, heating, and cooking).
- Easy to place in the kitchen.
- Grey interior cavity, easy to clean.
This model’s clean and basic look makes it one of the most attractive microwaves in the 800W range. But there are some downsides to its minimalist design.
- The settings have no labels, only symbols.
- Takes some time to get used to. You’ll need to rely on the manual until you get familiar with the controls.
- Small size, max capacity is 20-litres.
- Glossy coating means fingerprints may remain.
Now, if you don’t mind the slight hassle of the controls, this will be a great addition to your kitchen. It provides the right amount of power despite its small size. This black beauty fits flawlessly in modern and contemporary homes.
Argos De’Longhi 900W Standard Microwave P90D – Stainless Steel
You should check the De’Longhi Standard Microwave P90D Argos if you want a model with more to offer. Weighing 16kg, it belongs in the medium-sized range and priced at £79.99. It’s bigger than both the AM82 and AM820C models, with a 27 cm diameter turntable, and stronger at 900W.
- Hassle-free 8 auto cook options.
- 6 power levels to choose from for multi-stage cooking.
- Stainless steel interior has an antibacterial coating. Very easy to clean.
- Has all basic functions (defrosting, reheating, and cooking).
- Easy to place in the kitchen.
- Silver casing is matte so dirt is not easily visible.
- Made of stainless steel.
- 25-litres max.
Busy homes will appreciate this microwave. It works fast with different power levels, so there’s little waiting time. The price difference from the smaller ones is reasonable as its capacity is bigger. There is one thing that some people may find bothersome.
- The microwave makes a sound while it’s working.
Those who aren’t particularly sensitive to noise, won’t notice it much. But for people who do mind this, it’s better to skip this one. Aside from that, there isn’t any real problem. Classy and works great. This solo microwave is a welcome asset to small and medium-sized families.
Argos De’Longhi 900W Standard Microwave P90B1B – Stainless Steel
Similar to the P90, the De’Longhi Standard Microwave P90B1B Argos has the same 900W and size dimensions. A bit lighter, it weighs 14kg. What makes this model stand out, is its easi-tronic controls. Very simple to understand and operate, it’s great for daily use. A bit more expensive than the other ones, the £94.99 price tag reflects all the features you’ll get.
- Easy to use 8 auto cook choices.
- Basic microwave options included (defrosting, reheating, and cooking).
- 6 power settings to choose from.
- Long-lasting. The exterior is stainless steel.
- Interior is SPCC steel, with an anti-bacterial coating.
- 25-litres capacity.
- Very powerful. Heats up fast like a fan oven.
- Interior feels spacious.
- Steel exterior and interior are easy to clean.
Almost perfect, this solo microwave does have some shortcomings.
- Makes noise when working.
- The painted white interior will need cleaning more often.
They’re minor issues, and the functions are not affected at all. If they don’t bother you, then the P90B1B is a great appliance to have. A strong and compact microwave that’s worth every penny spent. Its stylish and modern look is easy on the eyes and goes well wherever it’s placed.
Argos De’Longhi 900W Enamel Cavity Combination Microwave – Black
The De’Longhi 900W Enamel Cavity Combination Microwave Argos is an all-around appliance. A combination microwave, it’s the biggest and heaviest on the list. It weighs 20.4kg with a 31.5 cm diameter turntable. This black beauty offers so much for the steal price of £139.99.
- Has all microwave options (defrost, reheat, and cooking).
- 10 programmes for microwave, grill, and oven options.
- Microwave power 900W.
- Grill power 1100W.
- Convection power 2100W.
- Scratch-resistant enamel interior for longevity.
- Interior has an antibacterial coating and is very easy to clean.
- Max capacity 25-litres.
- 3 in 1 appliance for small kitchens.
It’s not as big as average convection ovens, but it’s large for a microwave. Every setting performs without a problem, whether it’s baking or grilling. Of course, with these many abilities, there are some disadvantages as well.
- Takes some time to get used to the controls because of the several cooking options.
- Wider than standard microwaves.
Since it performs as 3 appliances, it’s a given that the settings will be a bit more complex. People who won’t need the other functions should opt for a regular solo microwave instead. This model is an elegant unit that suits all types of kitchens. Families who often use different cooking methods will enjoy this.
Knowing the good and the bad of each unit should help determine the one that matches your home and routine. Whichever you end up picking, there’s only one guarantee. The De’Longhi Microwave Argos you take home will last you for years to come.